If you have tennis elbow or carpal tunnel syndrome this is for you! Painful and debilitating are 2 words of many that describe these conditions. For most people it is lots of pain medication or surgery and then it still isn’t gone. In fact, what I have been seeing in research and hearing from Doctors, is that surgery really isn’t the answer. In some cases it has made it worse! All great reassuring information, right? I have actually had both conditions and I am now basically free of any pain.
After having very painful neurological tests, which I wouldn’t recommend for anyone, (Neurologists seem to enjoy inflicting pain on their patients). OK, so not every Neurologist, just mine. Anyway, he did do something right, he didn’t recommend surgery. I decided again after that yucky experience, that there had to be a natural alternative. I have since found the following steps that can help anyone that has either condition. If you stick with it for at least 2 weeks, I am positive you will start to see a difference.
- Find an ace bandage or brace that will stop you from bending your wrist or elbow at night when you are sleeping.
- Mentally remind yourself during the day to avoid bending your wrist or elbow as much as you can. No leaning on your elbows at the desk or table. Think straight as much as possible.
- Remember me talking about that wonderful Complete Tissue ointment in my last blog? Well, it is the perfect ointment for these conditions as well. Simply rub the painful area liberally with the ointment at bedtime and then put your brace over the top of it.
- One other thing that will speed healing is talking the capsule form of Complete Tissue by mouth as recommended by Dr. Christopher.
- As always, I recommend seeing your chiropractor, adjustments along with the ointment will eventually lead to no more problems!
For this to really work, you must do it every night for at least 2 weeks and in some hardcore cases even longer. I find that it is easy to fall back into old habits of bending my elbows or wrist too much, so I have to repeat the treatment again every month or so for a while.Â I go longer between treatments now, but if I have overused those joints and they are getting sore again, I simply apply the treatment for another week and I am good to go. Bad times now are few and far between and I did it all without surgery. How great is that!
More good news!